Friday, November 20, 2009

Update-28 Weeks

This week was an eventful one, as has been this month. Earlier this month I had a flu like virus and was out of work for a week. Everything seems to okay with Sadie, and I was able to get the H1N1 vaccine to hopefully prevent any other illness. Two weeks ago I found out I failed my 1hour glucose test. So this past Monday i went in a three hour test. The test involves fasting from midnight on. When you get to the doctor at 8:30, you have to drink a 100 bottle of glucose solution. Then every hour on the hour for three hours they draw blood to test. Well an hour and a half into Monday’s test I could not keep the solution down. Therefore, I had to go back today to try again (yuck!) This time I made it though! Halleluiah! I get the results Monday or Tuesday of next week and I am praying I pass! The doctors have also discovered my iron levels are a bit low do I am taking an extra iron supplement along with my prenatal vitamin. I go in for my next doctor’s visit Tuesday. Sadie seems to be on track and growing every day. She is VERY active now! I cannot wait to meet her, only 12 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment