Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home Made Veggies

As I told you in my last post Sadie is know eating "solid" food. In order to be sure she isn't allergic to any foods I introduce her to 1 new food every 4-5 days.Sadie is moving her way through the baby veggies. I have been making her baby food and so far it has gone very well and is a lot easier then I expected, but at times it can be a bit more time consuming! It is worth it though because I feel so much better knowing exactly what is in her food! She has tried carrots, squash, and sweet potatoes from the "yellow family" of vegetables, and she has liked them all but I think squash is by far her favorite! Now we are moving onto the "green family." Last night I finished her first batch of peas, and today she seemed to really enjoy them. Maybe it had something to do with the fact I choose to cook sugar snap peas :) All that matters is that she liked them, and I think she is well on her way to eating a whole rainbow of foods (more then I can say for her daddy!) She is continuing to grow and everyday she seems different. We also had the arrival of her second tooth last week! It is located in the lower center right next to her first tooth. I am looking forward to seeing how mush she has grown at her 6 month well visit next week! I will update you after it... Before that here are some pictures from her first day of eating peas and a few more "random" pictures, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment