Tuesday, September 1, 2009

17 Weeks

Yesterday I had my third check up appointment at the doctor. It was so amazing to hear the heart beat! It sounded very strong. I can't wait until September 17th when we get to find out the sex of the baby! In the past few weeks my belly has begun to grow and I have begun to feel small movement the baby is making and it is such an amazing experience! As of right now my back is my major complaint. The baby still seems to be sitting on my Sciatic nerve. It doesn't help either that I am back to teacher 8 hours a day :) It is so great though that the morning sickness and extreme tiredness is a thing of the pass. This trimester is turning out to be much better then the first! Keep praying for the health my baby and mommy. Only 23 more weeks to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment