Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sadie Grace

Yesterday I finally hit 19 weeks, almost half way there! Today I had my ultrasound and we found out that we are expecting a little girl!! I secretly had a feeling it was a girl but didn't want to get my hopes up :) So many of my good friends and family had guessed it would be a boy, but I guess God had other plans in store for our family. Her name will be Sadie Grace. Sadie has been a name that Daustin and I feel in love with shortly after being married (it means princess) and Grace is for my wonderful best friend who is expecting her second daughter in October! I am so excited that our two little girls will grow to be best friends just like their moms! Because the ultra sound was at 11:00 am today I had to take the whole day off work, so my Mom and I got to spend some much needed girl time shopping for baby clothes (and some clothes for mommy too!) Below are some pictures of our beautiful baby girl, me, and some of the clothes we picked up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment